Diamond Earrings for Kids
Girl’s best friends
This simple phrase entered our minds in the late 1940’s in the form of a jazz song written as part of the soundtrack of the original Broadway production of “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”. Since then, diamonds have become a popular feature of many different types of jewelry, especially in kids diamond earrings, not only because of their beauty and rarity, but also because they are the least likely to produce allergies in newly pierced ears, making them the safest option to consider when facing this important decision. Baby diamond earrings are also a symbol of status, and of the importance placed on the birth of a new family member.
It is also true that diamonds are forever. Infant diamond earrings are not only beautiful, they are also almost impossible to destroy and are a gift that can last for many generations. This makes children’s diamond earrings a worthwhile investment, one that adds value to itself with each passing year. With this in mind, we have put together a one of a kind collection of little girl diamond earrings that stands out above the rest due to its fine artisanship, beautiful settings, and fabulous designs, making the order of your child’s first pair of diamond earrings a breeze.
Choosing the right diamond earrings can seem a bit daunting to new parents or anybody looking to purchase earrings for a small child. The decision to pierce a little girl’s ears can take some thought, but once it has been made, the sheer number of available designs of diamond earrings for baby girl can make the task seem titanic. Fortunately, we can help by providing a few pointers that should help anybody make the perfect choice. Let’s take a look:
- 14K gold crafted –this type of gold is hypoallergenic and will prevent infections and allergies caused by any other type of metal. Babies have sensitive skin, and most metals will cause their ears to swell and become painful, which is why the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends only 14K gold earrings be used on infants. Gold also increases the intrinsic value of earrings and keeps them looking beautiful for a very long time.
- Safety backs –baby diamond earrings with safety backs are a lot harder to lose, especially when dealing with small children who tend to fidget with their earrings. Safety backs also protect your child’s newly pierced ear by keeping the earring in place, stopping it from moving around and damaging the healing skin.
- Reliable lock types –Little girls tend to move around a lot. They like to play with their earrings by twisting and turning them. In many cases, this translates to the loss of the earring in question, a loss that can be financially painful given the investment made into it. Our little girl diamond earrings have been designed with reliable lock types, including the renowned French and English locks, as well as the traditional screw back lock to help a curious child from taking the earring off.
While the general design and craftsmanship of toddler diamond earrings is important, a few other factors should also be taken into account when selecting a baby’s first pair of earrings, such as:
- Style and personality –diamond earrings for baby girls are not all created equally, and not all will match a child’s personality and appearance. Because of this, when searching for the perfect set of diamond earrings, you should keep the shape of the baby’s face in mind, as well as the style you normally use when dressing her. This will help maintain a balanced appearance that compliments her look.
- Child’s ear size – let us state the obvious first: yes, your child’s ears are small, but there are different ear lobe sizes. This means that in some cases a nice set of baby diamond stud earrings should be enough, while children with larger lobes would benefit from something more elaborate.
- Your child’s age – while most parents wait until their baby’s fourth month to pierce their ears, others choose to wait longer. Therefore, older children might benefit from a more elaborate design that is age appropriate, instead of a simpler model created for a younger baby.
Regardless of which set of earrings you select, there is one thing you can be sure of: the quality and beauty of our little girl diamond earrings are way beyond what you could expect from most commercial establishments. Delicately crafted keeping tiny ears in mind, the earrings you buy from our collection are by themselves a guarantee of satisfaction and security for your child.
Time to go shopping!
Now that you know everything you need to know about choosing diamond earrings for kids, it’s time to go shopping, so let your fingers do the walking and take a look at our wide selection of baby diamond earrings at unequaled prices and of the highest quality available. All our earrings are carefully designed and crafted to ensure your baby girl will feel comfortable and at home with her earrings, even while asleep!
From simple studs to playful teddy bears and delicate butterflies, our collection of infant diamond earrings has the right earring for every little girl. Whether you are shopping for your own child or as a gift for someone else’s, you can be sure our diamond earrings for little girls will be a gift that will be appreciated and worn for a very long time, so don’t hesitate and look around, we are sure you will find the perfect set of earrings for that special little girl you have in mind.